Twin Cities Orthopedics
Twin Cities Orthopedics - Maple Grove
9630 Grove Cir N, Ste 200, Maple Grove, MN, 55369
Distance: 1521 Miles
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
Offers diagnostic and treatment services for conditions affecting the musculoskeletal system
* Muscles of the arms, legs and back
* Pediatric orthopedics
* Sports medicine
Imaging and surgery are offered at some locations.
Urgent care clinics are available to treat most musculoskeletal injuries, including:
* Bone fractures
* Strains and sprains of muscles and ligaments
No referral or appointment is necessary.
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Arlington 601 W Chandler St, Arlington, MN, 55307
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Belle Plaine 165 W Commerce Dr, Belle Plaine, MN, 56011
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Burnsville 1000 W 140th St, Unit 201, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Chaska 111 Hundertmark Rd, Ste 240, Chaska, MN, 55318
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Coon Rapids 3111 124th Ave NW, Ste 200, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Delano 916 Saint Peter St, Delano, MN, 55328
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Eden Prairie 12982 Valley View Rd, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Edina 4010 W 65th St, Edina, MN, 55435
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Edina Crosstown 4010 W 65th St, Edina, MN, 55435
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Fridley 8290 University Ave NE, Ste 200, Fridley, MN, 55432
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Hudson 411 Stageline Rd, Ste 100, Hudson, MN, 56305
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - New Prague 301 2nd St NE, New Prague, MN, 56071
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - New Richmond 535 Hospital Rd, New Richmond, MN, 56368
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Olivia 100 Healthy Way, Olivia, MN, 56277
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Osceola 2600 65th Ave, Osceola, MN, 55109
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Otsego 8540 Quaday Ave NE, Otsego, MN, 55330
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Plymouth 2855 Campus Dr, Ste 300, Plymouth, MN, 55441
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Robbinsdale 3366 Oakdale Ave N, Ste 103, Robbinsdale, MN, 55422
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Staples 49725 Cty 83, Staples, MN, 56479
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Stillwater (Curve Crest) 1701 Curve Crest Blvd W, Ste 104, Stillwater, MN, 55082
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Stillwater (Neal) 5715 Memorial Ave N, Stillwater, MN, 55082
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Vadnais Heights 3545 Highway 61 N, White Bear Lake, MN, 55110
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Waconia 560 S Maple St, Ste 200, Waconia, MN, 55387
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Watertown 204 Lewis Ave S, Watertown, MN, 55388
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Westonka 4695 Shoreline Dr, Mound, MN, 55384
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Winona 855 Mankato Ave, Winona, MN, 55987
- Twin Cities Orthopedics - Wyoming (Fairview Ste 104) 5130 Fairview Blvd, Ste 104, Wyoming, MN, 55092
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LN-8500Urgent Care Centers Definition
Programs, which may be available on a 24-hour basis, that provide walk-in treatment services for people who have minor illnesses or injuries. Urgent care centers serve as an alternative to hospital emergency departments for episodic care that can not be delayed until an appointment at a physician's office is available; and are often equipped to provide services not generally available in primary care physician offices, e.g., have x-ray facilities that allow for treatment of minor fractures and foreign bodies such as nail gun injuries and/or minor care trauma rooms that facilitate the repair of minor and moderate to severe lacerations that can be treated in an urgent care center.
LV-2600Family and Community Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists in the field of medicine that is concerned with the total health of the individual within the home environment and in the community. Practitioners of family and community medicine provide comprehensive medical care including preventive services with particular emphasis on the family unit, in which the physician's continuing responsibility for health care is not limited by the patient's age or gender, nor by a particular organ system or disease entity.
LV-6800.6880Pediatric Orthopedics Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists who have special expertise in treating individuals from infancy through young adulthood with musculoskeletal problems that affect the extremities, spine and associated structures.
LV-8000Sports Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists who provide comprehensive preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for people who have injuries or illnesses that were caused by participation in an athletic event or other recreational activity.
LV-8300.6500Orthopedic Surgery Definition
Programs that are staffed by physicians who have special expertise in the care of the musculoskeletal system including the bones, joints, muscles, associated nerves, arteries and the overlying skin. Much of the orthopedic surgeon's practice involves the performance of surgical procedures, but many conditions are treated medically or physically through the use of braces, casts, splints or physical therapy. Orthopedic surgeons provide care for a wide variety of problems that may be present at birth, or develop at any time during the person's lifetime including congenital deformities, trauma, infections, tumors, degenerative conditions, and metabolic disturbances that fall into the category of musculoskeletal abnormalities. Orthopedics may also involve the treatment of secondary muscular problems in patients who suffer from various central or peripheral nervous system lesions such as cerebral palsy, paraplegia or stroke.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YF-6500.6250Orthopedic Disabilities Definition
Diseases or conditions which impair the musculoskeletal system including the skeleton, joints, muscles, fascia and other supporting structures such as the ligaments and cartilage.