Third Street Clinic / Inspire Pharmacy
Help Paying for Medical Costs - Prescriptions
360 Division Ave, Ste 101, Grand Forks, ND, 58201
Distance: 2263 Miles
Provides financial help to people with a health condition or disability so that they can pay medical bills or other expenses related to health care.
Offers prescription medication at an affordable cost.
Some medications, over-the-counter or supplements are not eligible for assistance. See staff for exemptions and/or exclusions.
- People with low income
* Resident of the greater Grand Forks area including Grand Forks and Polk counties as well as the surrounding area who rely on Grand Forks for their health care
* No insurance coverage for prescriptions
* At or below 200% of the federal poverty level
* Have a valid prescription from a local provider
* Form of identification
* Proof of income, or, if unemployed, a letter from job service or case worker
* If you have insurance, and need assistance with copay, a copy of the actual insurance card
Grand Forks and surrounding area including Polk County, MN
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-5100.6500Prescription Expense Assistance Definition
Programs that provide financial assistance to purchase necessary prescription drugs for people who would be in an emergency situation without assistance. Also included are programs that reimburse individuals for their prescription expenses, usually on an annual basis. Prescription expense assistance programs may have age, income, disability, need or other eligibility requirements.
YL-3300.4500Low Income Definition
Individuals or families whose annual income is between 150 and 200% of poverty level for their family size.
YL-3300.6500Poverty Level Definition
People whose annual income is within the federal poverty level guidelines which vary according to family size and are revised annually.