The Meadows of Mabel
Customized Living Services
610 E Newburg Ave, Mabel, MN, 55954
Distance: 957 Miles
Customized Living Services are the package of health-related and supportive services that are available to people who live in a congregate (group) setting known as an Assisted Living facility.
Customized Living (CL) or 24-hour CL providers must be licensed as one of the following:
* Assisted living facility, including assisted living facilities with dementia care
* Comprehensive Home Care provider and be delivering services in an affordable housing setting
About This Location
Customized Living Services include:
* Up to 24 hours of supervision
* Activities of daily living assistance
* Assistance with mental health cognitive or behavioral concerns
* Heath related assistance - help with medication, therapeutic exercises, and delegated nursing tasks
* Home management tasks
* Non-medical transportation
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Customized Living Services (CLS) 24-hour Supervision
Waiver Service Specialties
- 24 Hour Customized Living Services for Older Adults
- 24 Hour Customized Living Services for People Under Age 65
- Customized Living Services for Older Adults
Fillmore and Houston Counties of Minnesota and Winneshiek County of Iowa. The Meadows are open to anyone that would like our services.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.