Tender Loving Care of Duluth, Inc.
Case Management (Waiver)
Tender Loving Care of Duluth Inc
Call for location
Case Management provides a person and his/her family with access to assessment, person-centered planning, referral, linkage, support plan monitoring, coordination and advocacy related to waiver services, resources and informal supports that are not necessarily funded through a waiver, Alternative Care (AC) or Essential Community Supports (ECS) program.
About This Location
Waivers, AC and ECS programs cover:
* Developing a service plan
* Informing the person or their legal guardian or conservator, or parent if the person is a minor, of service options
* Referring the person to potential providers
* Authorizing the person to access waiver services and supports
* Coordinating services and supports
* Evaluating and monitoring services identified in the plan
* Reviewing the service plan annually
Learn more about this Waiver, AC and ECS case management service in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
Waiver Service Specialties
- Case Management Aide
- Ongoing Case Management
If you have waiver or AC or ECS program funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded.
St. Louis County
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Day Support Services
- Employment Services (Waiver)
- Homemaker Services
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS) with Family Training
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS) with Training
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS) without Training
- Night Supervision
- Prevocational Services
- Semi-Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-1000Case/Care Management Definition
Programs that develop plans for the evaluation, treatment and/or care of individuals who, because of age, illness, disability or other difficulties, need assistance in planning and arranging for services; which assess the individual's needs; coordinate the delivery of needed services; ensure that services are obtained in accordance with the case plan; and follow up and monitor progress to ensure that services are having a beneficial impact on the individual. Case management is a collaborative process characterized by communication, advocacy and resource management to promote high quality, cost-effective interventions and outcomes.