Speltz Estates Assisted Living, Inc.
232 S Fremont St, Lewiston, MN, 55952
Distance: 965 Miles
Night Supervision is overnight assistance and monitoring in the home of a person for a period of no more than twelve (12) hours in a 24-hour period.
About This Location
Night supervision carries out behavior programming and plans about living skills and interventions for the person and include the following:
* Carrying out the person's positive support plan
* Reinforcing independent living skills
* Help with incidental daily activities
* Help with instrumental activities of daily living
Learn more about this service when paid for under the disability waivers in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Brain Injury (BI)
If you have waiver funding, the support plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver.
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Adult Companion Services
- Assisted Living Facility
- Crisis Respite
- Customized Living Services
- Homemaker Services
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- In-Home Family Support
- Personal Support
- Positive Support Services
- Specialist Services
- Supported Living Services (SLS)