Solutions Behavioral Healthcare Professionals
Mental Health Clinic
Solutions Behavioral Healthcare Professionals - Breckenridge (Minnesota)
422 Minnesota Ave, Breckenridge, MN, 56520
Distance: 1445 Miles
Mental Health Clinics provide outpatient mental health services for individuals with mental or emotional disorders, and other psychiatric conditions.
* Intake and case assignment
* Mental health evaluation including assessment and diagnostic process
* Treatment planning
* Counseling services, consultation and individual therapy case review
* Access to emergency service
* Access to hospital admission
Some providers also provide rehabilitative mental health services, and some may also provide services to persons with developmental disabilities, alcoholism or substance abuse.
Mental Health Clinics also provide educational, informational, and preventive services to the community.
The mental health team includes:
* Licensed physician, who has completed an approved residency program in psychiatry
* Doctoral clinical, counseling, or health care psychologist
* Clinical social worker with a master's degree in social work from an accredited college or university or clinical psychiatric nurse with a master's degree
Offers outpatient mental health facilities in various locations in central Minnesota
Specialty populations include people with developmental disabilities, people with autism spectrum disabilities, and the general public.
- Private health insurance
- Sliding fee scale
- Developmental disabilities
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|1019788||Mental Health Clinic||Minnesota Department of Human Services (DHS)||http://licensinglookup.dhs.state.mn.us/Details.aspx?l=1019788|
Solutions operates on a fee for service basis. Fees will be explained by the Intake Worker. Most insurances are accepted. There is a sliding fee scale available for those eligible individuals. Necessary services will not be denied based upon inability to pay.
- Solutions Behavioral Healthcare Professionals - Alexandria (30th) 512 30th Ave E, Ste 100, Alexandria, MN, 56308
- Solutions Behavioral Healthcare Professionals - Detroit Lakes (Hawk) 1041 Hawk St, Detroit Lakes, MN, 56501
- Solutions Behavioral Healthcare Professionals - Fergus Falls (125) 125 W Lincoln Ave, Ste 3, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537
- Solutions Behavioral Healthcare Professionals - Moorhead (Main Office) 1547 30th Ave S, Moorhead, MN, 56560
- Solutions Behavioral Healthcare Professionals - Waite Park (408) 408 Great Oak Dr, Ste 408D, Waite Park, MN, 56387
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
RM-6500Outpatient Mental Health Facilities Definition
Programs that provide walk-in, walk-out diagnostic and treatment services for children, adolescents and/or adults who have acute or chronic psychiatric disorders but do not need 24-hour care; and/or provide counseling services for individuals, couples, families and extended family groups who may be experiencing difficulty resolving personal or interpersonal conflicts or making personal adjustments to stressful life situations such as separation, divorce, widowhood, loss of a child, poor health, unemployment, family violence, delinquency or substance abuse.
YF-1800Developmental Disabilities Definition
A severe, chronic disability that is attributable to a cognitive, neurological or physical impairment or a combination of cognitive, neurological and physical impairments; that is manifested during the developmental period (prior to age 22); that is likely to continue indefinitely; and that results in substantial functional limitations in three or more areas of major life activity including self-care, receptive and expressive language, learning, mobility, self-direction, capacity for independent living, and economic self-sufficiency.