Setzer Pharmacy and North Spirit Medical
Medical Equipment and Supplies
1685 Rice St, Ste 6629, St. Paul, MN, 55113-6802
Distance: 1534 Miles
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
NorthSpirit Medical is the medical equipment department at Setzer Pharmacy.
North Spirit Medical provides durable medical equipment and supplies including:
* Lift Chairs
* Wheelchairs, walkers and canes
* Bed Rentals
* Breast Pumps
* Daily living aides and adapted medical care products
* Portable ramps
* Orthopedic supports and compression stockings
* Wound care products
* Other Medical Equipment
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Blood Glucose Monitors and Supplies: Non-Mail Order
- Canes and Crutches
- Commodes, Urinals, Bedpans
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Devices
- Enteral Equipment and Supplies
- Enteral Nutrients
- Heat and Cold Applications
- Hospital Beds: Electric
- Hospital Beds: Manual
- Immunosuppressive Drugs
- Nebulizer Drugs
- Nebulizer Equipment and Supplies
- Oral Anticancer Drugs
- Oral Antiemetic Drugs
- Orthoses: Off-the-Shelf
- Orthoses: Prefabricated
- Ostomy Supplies
- Patient Lifts
- Pneumatic Compression Devices and Supplies
- Power Operated Vehicles (Scooters)
- Respiratory Suction Pumps
- Seat Lift Mechanisms
- Support Surfaces: Pressure Reducing Beds, Mattresses and Pads
- Surgical Dressings
- Tracheotomy Supplies
- Traction Equipment
- Urological Supplies
- Wheelchair Accessories: Standard Manual
- Wheelchair Accessories: Standard Power
- Wheelchair Seating and Cushions
- Wheelchairs (Standard Manual)
- Wheelchairs (Standard Power)
- Wheelchairs Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Manual
- Wheelchairs Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Power
- Wheelchairs: Complex Rehabilitative Manual
- Wheelchairs: Complex Rehabilitative Power
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider.
8:00am - 9:00pm, Monday - Friday
9:00am - 5:00pm, Saturday - Sunday
St. Paul and suburbs
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0600.5000-850Transfer Devices Definition
Programs that pay for or provide lifts, transfer boards and other devices which help people who have physical disabilities move into and out of their vehicles, wheelchairs and other mobility systems. Also included are seat lift chairs, lift recliners and seat lifts which tilt to help people with limited mobility get into and out of their chairs; patient lifts that help transfer patients from beds to chairs or other locations; and portable ramps that aid people in entering/exiting vehicles or rampless buildings.
LH-0600.5000-950Walking Aids Definition
Programs that pay for or provide aids such as canes, single or double crutches, walkers or walkerettes for people who need a means of support while walking in order to be fully mobile.
LH-0600.5000-970Wheelchairs/Wheeled Mobility Definition
Programs that provide special chairs with large wheels, some of which are power driven, that are used to transport patients or to provide increased mobility for people who are partially paralyzed or otherwise unable to walk. Also included are other types of personal wheeled transportation such as the Amigo.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
LH-5000Medical Equipment/Supplies Definition
Programs that pay for or provide necessary in-home hospital equipment, monitoring devices, respiratory aids, prevention kits and other medical supplies that are required by people who want to prevent the transmission of an infectious disease, are coping with the effects of a chronic health condition or disability or are convalescing following surgery or illness. Included are programs that provide medical equipment on a loan basis as well as those that provide equipment that people can keep.