Senior Dining and/or Takeout
Preston - B & B Olympic Bowl
401 Kansas St NW, B & B Olympic Bowl, Preston, MN, 55965
Distance: 1368 Miles
Hot, well balanced meals are available to older adults at congregate dining sites. Fresh meals may be served as group dining or packaged and available for take-out.
- Community Action Partnership
- Title III
- Older adults
Older adults ages 60 and older and their spouses
Serves Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Mower, Olmsted, Rice, Steele, Wabasha and Winona counties
Call the local site between 9:00am - 12:00pm to reserve a meal.
Donations are accepted for meals. No one is denied a meal due to inability to contribute.
- Albert Lea and Rural Mower County 905 Maplehill Dr, Senior Tower, Albert Lea, MN, 56007
- Alden - City Hall 174 N Broadway, City Hall, Alden, MN, 56009
- Austin - Pickett Place 808 1st Dr NW, Pickett Place, Austin, MN, 55912
- Austin - Twin Towers 200 1st Ave NE, Twin Towers, Austin, MN, 55912
- Blooming Prairie 134 3rd St SE, Community/Senior Center, Blooming Prairie, MN, 55917
- Caledonia 226 E Main St, Elsie's Diner, Caledonia, MN, 55921
- Eitzen 207 W Main St, Community Building, Eitzen, MN, 55931
- Ellendale 507 2nd Ave W, Community Building, Ellendale, MN, 56026
- Eyota 535 Canyon Dr NW, Arbor Gardens, Eyota, MN, 55934
- Faribault - Senior Center 19 Division St W, Senior Center, Faribault, MN, 55021
- Harmony 57 Main Ave N, Harmony House, Harmony, MN, 55939
- Kasson 200 1st St NE, Sunwood Manor, Kasson, MN, 55944
- Kenyon 127 Gunderson Blvd, Gunderson Gardens, Kenyon, MN, 55946
- La Crescent - Community Center 336 S 1st St, Community Center, La Crescent, MN, 55947
- Lanesboro 607 Kenilworth Ave S, Kenilworth Apartments, Lanesboro, MN, 55949
- Mabel 109 N Elm St, Fire Hall, Mabel, MN, 55954
- Owatonna - Hy-Vee (Senior Dining Club) 1620 S Cedar Ave, Owatonna, MN, 55060
- Pine Island 109 3rd St SW, Senior Center, Pine Island, MN, 55963
- Red Wing 440 W 5th St, Jordan Tower II Ste A, Red Wing, MN, 55066
- Rochester - Central Towers 200 1st Ave NW, Central Towers, Rochester, MN, 55901
- Rochester - Hy-Vee North 500 37th St NE, Hy-Vee North - Sr Diners Club, Rochester, MN, 55906
- Rochester - Muna Halal 1352 3rd Ave SE, Muna Halal, Rochester, MN, 55904
- Rollingstone 154 Washington St, Park Center, Rollingstone, MN, 55969
- Rushford 113 E Jessie St, Tenborg Building, Rushford, MN, 55971
- Spring Grove 104 W Main St, American Legion Hall, Spring Grove, MN, 55974
- Spring Valley - Community Center 200 S Broadway St, Community Center, Spring Valley, MN, 55975
- St. Charles 830 Whitewater Ave, Senior Center, St. Charles, MN, 55972
- Stewartville 120 City Ctr, Civic Center, Stewartville, MN, 55976
- Zumbrota 93 E 4th St, Zumbrota Towers, Zumbrota, MN, 55992
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BD-5000.1500Congregate Meals/Nutrition Sites Definition
Programs that provide hot meals on a regular basis primarily for older adults who may be at risk for nutritional deficits and social isolation without assistance. Congregate meals are often combined with recreational, educational and social activities, and programs may include access to health services and/or information. Some programs are also open to caregivers, spouses and/or adults with disabilities.
BD-5000.4500Low Cost Meals Definition
Restaurants, cafeterias and other eating establishments operated by hospitals, senior centers or other organizations or functioning independently which provide reduced-cost meals for low-income people, older adults or other targeted individuals.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.