Reliable Medical Supply
Medical Equipment and Supplies
1200 Eastgate Dr SE, Rochester, MN, 55904
Distance: 1330 Miles
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
Provides home medical equipment, supplies and services
Service and Repair:
* In-House Repair
* Emergency Weekend Service - on-call technician, available for emergency situations 24/7 by calling (763) 255-3800
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Canes and Crutches
- Commodes, Urinals, Bedpans
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Devices
- Enteral Equipment and Supplies
- Enteral Nutrients
- Heat and Cold Applications
- High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) Devices and Supplies
- Hospital Beds: Electric
- Hospital Beds: Manual
- Mechanical In-Exsufflation Devices
- Nebulizer Equipment and Supplies
- Orthoses: Off-the-Shelf
- Ostomy Supplies
- Oxygen Equipment and Supplies
- Patient Lifts
- Power Operated Vehicles (Scooters)
- Respiratory Assist Devices (RADs)
- Respiratory Suction Pumps
- Seat Lift Mechanisms
- Support Surfaces: Pressure Reducing Beds, Mattresses and Pads
- Surgical Dressings
- Tracheotomy Supplies
- Traction Equipment
- Urological Supplies
- Wheelchair Accessories: Standard Manual
- Wheelchair Accessories: Standard Power
- Wheelchair Seating and Cushions
- Wheelchairs (Standard Manual)
- Wheelchairs (Standard Power)
- Wheelchairs Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Manual
- Wheelchairs Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Power
- Wheelchairs: Complex Rehabilitative Manual
- Wheelchairs: Complex Rehabilitative Power
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0600.1700Daily Living Aids Definition
Programs that pay for or provide equipment that has been especially designed or adapted to assist people who have physical disabilities to bathe, shave, dress, brush their teeth, comb their hair, prepare their meals, eat, drink, clean their homes and perform other daily tasks.
LH-0600.5000Mobility Aids Definition
Programs that pay for or provide equipment or other products which enhance the ability of people who have physical or visual impairments to move about with greater comfort and ease.
LH-0650.0325Assistive Technology Equipment Repair Definition
Programs that provide maintenance and repair services for cognitive/learning aids, control and signaling aids, daily living aids, hearing augmentation aids, mobility aids, prosthetic/orthotic/seating devices, recreational aids, speech aids, visual/reading aids or other assistive aids.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
LH-5000Medical Equipment/Supplies Definition
Programs that pay for or provide necessary in-home hospital equipment, monitoring devices, respiratory aids, prevention kits and other medical supplies that are required by people who want to prevent the transmission of an infectious disease, are coping with the effects of a chronic health condition or disability or are convalescing following surgery or illness. Included are programs that provide medical equipment on a loan basis as well as those that provide equipment that people can keep.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.
YF-6000.6600Pediatric Patients Definition
Individuals, usually from infancy through young adulthood, who are ill and are receiving inpatient or outpatient care. Also included are children who have no demonstrable illness but are being investigated for signs of pathology such as altered blood chemical values or physical changes such as asymptomatic cardiovascular abnormalities.