Medical Equipment and Supplies
Numotion - New Brighton
601 Campus Dr, Ste 150, New Brighton, MN, 55112
Distance: 1186 Miles
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
Serves the needs of their customers through individualized health and mobility solutions
Service and repair:
* Local branches provide repair on mobility products, even if they were not purchased from Numotion
* Call the closest local branch office to make a service appointment
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Commodes, Urinals, Bedpans
- Hospital Beds: Electric
- Hospital Beds: Manual
- Ostomy Supplies
- Patient Lifts
- Power Operated Vehicles (Scooters)
- Speech Generating Devices
- Support Surfaces: Pressure Reducing Beds, Mattresses and Pads
- Surgical Dressings
- Tracheotomy Supplies
- Urological Supplies
- Wheelchair Accessories: Standard Manual
- Wheelchair Accessories: Standard Power
- Wheelchair Seating and Cushions
- Wheelchairs (Standard Manual)
- Wheelchairs (Standard Power)
- Wheelchairs Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Manual
- Wheelchairs Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Power
- Wheelchairs: Complex Rehabilitative Manual
- Wheelchairs: Complex Rehabilitative Power
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider.
Accepts most major funding sources and health plans
- Numotion - Fargo 3002 39th St S, Ste 1, Fargo, ND, 58104
- Numotion - Grand Rapids 502 SE 10th St, Grand Rapids, MN, 55744
- Numotion - Sioux Falls 800 S Cliff Ave, Sioux Falls, SD, 57104
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0600.5000-850Transfer Devices Definition
Programs that pay for or provide lifts, transfer boards and other devices which help people who have physical disabilities move into and out of their vehicles, wheelchairs and other mobility systems. Also included are seat lift chairs, lift recliners and seat lifts which tilt to help people with limited mobility get into and out of their chairs; patient lifts that help transfer patients from beds to chairs or other locations; and portable ramps that aid people in entering/exiting vehicles or rampless buildings.
LH-0600.5000-970Wheelchairs/Wheeled Mobility Definition
Programs that provide special chairs with large wheels, some of which are power driven, that are used to transport patients or to provide increased mobility for people who are partially paralyzed or otherwise unable to walk. Also included are other types of personal wheeled transportation such as the Amigo.
LH-0650.0325Assistive Technology Equipment Repair Definition
Programs that provide maintenance and repair services for cognitive/learning aids, control and signaling aids, daily living aids, hearing augmentation aids, mobility aids, prosthetic/orthotic/seating devices, recreational aids, speech aids, visual/reading aids or other assistive aids.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
LH-5000Medical Equipment/Supplies Definition
Programs that pay for or provide necessary in-home hospital equipment, monitoring devices, respiratory aids, prevention kits and other medical supplies that are required by people who want to prevent the transmission of an infectious disease, are coping with the effects of a chronic health condition or disability or are convalescing following surgery or illness. Included are programs that provide medical equipment on a loan basis as well as those that provide equipment that people can keep.
YF-6500.9500Wheelchair Users Definition
Individuals who are unable to walk or have difficulty walking because of temporary or permanent illnesses or injuries and who utilize wheelchairs to enhance their mobility.