Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)
625 Robert St N, St. Paul, MN, 55155
Distance: 1533 Miles
Information for clients, families and caregivers including:
* File a complaint
* View complaint and survey findings
* Verify a license or credential
* Find a facility or provider
* Find a funeral home
* Health Information Clearinghouse
* Bill of Rights
* Resident and provider information
* Electronic Monitoring Consent
* Home care and assisted living
* Mortuary Science services
* Nursing Assistant Registry
Information for consumers about choosing a facility including:
* Find a facility or provider
* Minnesota nursing home, home care and other survey results
* Minnesota Nursing Home Report Card
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Certificates and Records
- Children and Youth with Special Health Needs (CYSHN)
- COVID-19 Information
- Diseases and Conditions
- Emergency Preparedness & Response
- Find a Funeral Home
- Find Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support
- Follow Along Program Online Enrollment Form
- Health Care and Coverage
- Health Care Facility and Service Complaints
- HIV/AIDS Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccine Information
- Infectious Disease, Epidemiology, Prevention and Control
- Injury, Violence and Safety
- Medical Cannabis Program
- Minnesota Health Information Clearinghouse
- Prevention and Healthy Living
- Stroke Designated Hospitals
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
FT-6200Patient Rights Assistance Definition
Programs that provide information, education, advocacy and/or other forms of legal assistance which relate to the rights of people who are patients in a health or mental health care facility, who are residents of convalescent or other long or short-term care facilities including adult residential care homes, or who are incapacitated and are being cared for at home by family members. Services may also be available to significant others of these individuals.
TJ-3000.8000Specialized Information and Referral Definition
Programs that maintain information about community resources that are appropriate for a specific target group or human services sector (for example, youth programs or addiction services) and which link individuals who are in need of specialized services with appropriate resources and/or which provide information about community agencies and organizations that offer specialized services.
YF-6000.6000Nursing Facility Residents Definition
Individuals who have recently been released from the hospital, are recovering from an illness or injury, have chronic illnesses or disabilities, or are frail elderly and require constant medical support, and who are residing in an intermediate care facility, a skilled nursing facility, a subacute care nursing facility or a special care inpatient unit.
YJ-4000Families/Friends of Frail/Dependent Elderly Definition
The children, spouses, partners, friends or other relatives or significant others of people who are unable to care for themselves due to general frailty; illnesses, injuries or progressively debilitating conditions such as Alzheimer's disease or mental illness; or other incapacitating problems, whose own patterns of personal, social and familial coping have been significantly affected by interaction with and concern about the elderly individual.
YJ-8750People With Disabilities/Health Conditions Definition
Individuals who have physical, sensory, developmental, cognitive, mental or emotional limitations, illnesses or injuries that affect their ability to engage in one or more major life activities. Disabilities and health conditions may be temporary or permanent, may be present at birth or occur at any point in a person's lifetime, and can be of different levels of severity.
YM-2500Group Home Residents Definition
People who are currently residing in an agency-owned or operated facility that can generally accommodate six to 13 residents who can benefit from a professionally supervised, treatment oriented, structured group environment.