M Health Fairview
M Health Fairview Clinic - Eagan
3305 Central Park Village Dr, Ste 100, Eagan, MN, 55121
Distance: 1062 Miles
Treatment and education designed to maintain or improve a person's physical, intellectual and social health.
Services can be provided on a short-term or long-term basis.
Outpatient services include physical, occupational and speech/language therapy for children and adults.
Specialized services include:
* Accent modification
* Aquatic therapy
* Balance and dizziness / vestibular rehabilitation
* Cancer care and rehabilitation
* Edema / Lymphedema therapy
* Hand therapy
* Incontinence rehabilitation
* Occupational therapy
* Orthopedics and sports medicine
* Orthotics and prosthetics
* Pain Management and Treatment
* Parkinson's rehabilitation
* Pediatric speech and language therapy
* Pediatric occupational and physical therapy
* Peripheral arterial disease rehabilitation
* Physical therapy
* Pulmonary rehabilitation
* Speech, language and swallowing therapy
* Spine and brain care
* Sports and orthopedic care
* Visual rehabilitation
* Voice therapy
* Wellness and Exercise for Life (WEL) program
* Wheelchair seating and mobility
- Occupational therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
- Physical disabilities
|Main - Pharmacy||(651) 406-8980|
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Chisago 11725 Stinson Ave, Chisago City, MN, 55013
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Maple Grove 14500 99th Ave N, Maple Grove, MN, 55369
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Midway 1390 University Ave W, St. Paul, MN, 55104
- M Health Fairview Clinic - North Branch 5366 386th St NE, North Branch, MN, 55056
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Stillwater 2900 Curve Crest Blvd W, Stillwater, MN, 55082
- M Health Fairview Clinics and Specialty Center - Burnsville 14101 Fairview Dr, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- M Health Fairview Lakes Medical Center 5200 Fairview Blvd, Wyoming, MN, 55092
- M Health Fairview Northland Medical Center 911 Northland Dr, Princeton, MN, 55371
- M Health Fairview Rehabilitation - Maplewood 1570 Beam Ave, Ste 200- Markham Pond Center, Maplewood, MN, 55109
- M Health Fairview Spine and Rehabilitation Clinic - Maplewood 1747 Beam Ave, Ste 100, North St. Paul, MN, 55109
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - East Bank 500 Harvard St SE, Minneapolis, MN, 55455
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank 2312 S 6th St, Ste F-275, 2nd Fl W Bldg, Minneapolis, MN, 55454
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Medical Center - West Bank Hospital 2450 Riverside Ave, Minneapolis, MN, 55454
- M Health Fairview University of Minnesota Rehabilitation Center - Riverside Campus 2512 S 7th St, Fl 5, Minneapolis, MN, 55454
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LR-1570.7000Pulmonary Rehabilitation Definition
Programs that provide treatment services for people who have breathing problems due to lung disease or injury. Therapy includes training in the use of special breathing equipment and/or techniques for administering prescription medication; retraining in new ways of breathing, walking and working to compensate for breathing problems and to enable the body to use oxygen more efficiently; development of hour-by-hour home care schedules as needed; and patient and family education regarding the problem and the rehabilitation plan.
LR-6200Occupational Therapy Definition
Programs that evaluate the task performance skills of individuals who may be having difficulty engaging in self-care, work, play or leisure time activities and help people across the lifespan participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities (occupations). Occupational therapy services typically include an individualized evaluation, during which the individual/family and occupational therapist agree on the person's goals; customized intervention to improve the person's ability to perform daily activities and reach their goals; and an outcomes evaluation to ensure that the goals are being met. Common occupational therapy interventions include helping children with disabilities to participate fully in school and social situations, helping people recovering from injury to regain skills, and providing supports for older adults experiencing physical and cognitive changes.
LR-6600Physical Therapy Definition
Programs that evaluate joint motion, muscle strength and endurance, heart and lung function and the ability of people to perform activities of daily living; and utilize the therapeutic properties of exercise, heat, cold, electricity, ultraviolet, water, manipulation and massage to improve circulation, strengthen muscles, reduce pain and restore mobility to people who have been disabled by a stroke, arthritis, back or spinal cord injuries or other debilitating conditions. Physical therapists practice in a variety of settings including hospitals, private offices, outpatient clinics, rehabilitation centers, developmental centers, home health agencies, schools and pediatric centers.
LR-8000.8000-820Speech Therapy Definition
Programs that offer individual or group therapy sessions which focus on the remediation of specific articulation problems in which speech sounds are omitted, replaced by substitute sounds or distorted; voice problems in which pitch, loudness or quality of voice is affected; or stuttering.
LR-8400.0400Aquatic Therapy Definition
Rehabilitation oriented fitness programs that feature gentle exercises in warm water that are especially designed to relieve pain, stiffness and general discomfort in individuals who have disabling conditions such as arthritis, spinal cord injuries, head injuries, amputations, Guillain-Barre syndrome, chronic pain or orthopedic injuries. Exercise in water can increase circulation, strength and endurance, protect joints during exercise, reduce stress and decrease swelling; and the buoyancy effect of water helps to support the individual's weight and improve the movement of affected limbs. Aquatic therapy is generally provided by licensed physical therapists, physical therapy assistants or athletic trainers with specific training in the area.