Leech Lake Band of Ojibwe
6055 16th St NW, Cass Lake, MN, 56633
Outpatient health clinic offering preventative, diagnostic (exam or test) and treatment services
Some clinics are certified as Health Care Homes, where primary care providers, families and patients work together to support wellness and improve health outcomes. The Minnesota Department of Health provides an online map of providers as well as an online directory that allows you to search for clinics or clinicians by name.
The Community Health Clinics provide preventative, chronic and urgent care as well as specialty services.
* Diabetic clinic
* Health Education
* Foot care
* Immunizations (all ages)
* Physical Exams
- Clinic offers birth control information and services
* Mental health
* Reproductive Health
* Pre-pregnancy Counseling
* Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) (including Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)) testing, treatment and consulting
- Clinic offers testing for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), and identifies people who have been infected with HIV and are at risk for developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
* Pregnancy Testing
* Nursing services
* Women's care
- Native American Community
8:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Leech Lake Reservation
- Ball Club Clinic and Center 30995 Arctic Rd, Deer River, MN, 56636
- Bemidji Tribal Health Station 616 America Ave NW, Bemidji, MN, 56601
- Bena Clinic and Center 15032 Old Housing Dr NE, Bena, MN, 56626
- Inger Clinic and Center 53736 County Road 146, Deer River, MN, 56636
- Onigum Clinic and Center 08825 County Road 13, Onigum, MN, 56647
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LN-3300Indian Health Service Clinics Definition
Health centers, health stations and other outpatient facilities operated by the Indian Health Service that provide ambulatory medical care, preventive and outpatient rehabilitation services for members of federally recognized American Indian and Alaska Native Tribes.
LV-2600Family and Community Medicine Definition
Programs that are staffed by specialists in the field of medicine that is concerned with the total health of the individual within the home environment and in the community. Practitioners of family and community medicine provide comprehensive medical care including preventive services with particular emphasis on the family unit, in which the physician's continuing responsibility for health care is not limited by the patient's age or gender, nor by a particular organ system or disease entity.
YH-6000.6000Native American Community Definition
Individuals whose ethnic background and ancestry are that of the tribal, aboriginal peoples who originated in what is now the United States. Included are Native Americans who are living on or off reservations in rural and urban areas.
YW-8500Tribal Reservation Residents Definition
Individuals and families of Native American descent who have needs and interests in common based on living in areas recognized by the federal or a state government as being set aside for the use of Native Americans and governed by Native Americans.