Medication Management Devices
Knute Nelson Home Care - Baxter
15670 Edgewood Dr, Ste 150, Baxter, MN, 56401
Distance: 1126 Miles
Offers tools like pill organizers or dispensers that help you take your prescription drugs at the right time
Medication dispensing machine helps organize medications, reminds the user when to take the medications, dispenses the medications at the correct time.
Crow Wing County
- Crystal Brook Senior Living 1006 Crocus Hill St E, Park Rapids, MN, 56470
- Knute Nelson Home Care - Elbow Lake 30 Central Ave S, Elbow Lake, MN, 56531
- Knute Nelson Home Care - Fergus Falls 403 S Union Ave, Ste 4, Fergus Falls, MN, 56537
- Knute Nelson Home Care - Little Falls 116 8th Ave SE, Ste 142, Little Falls, MN, 56345
- Knute Nelson Home Care - Long Prairie (Hwy 71) 22339 US 71, Long Prairie, MN, 56347
- Knute Nelson Home Care - Morris 514 Atlantic Ave, Morris, MN, 56267
- Knute Nelson Home Care - Wadena 618 Jefferson St N, Ste 2, Wadena, MN, 56482
- Knute Nelson Home Care and Hospice - Alexandria 2715 Highway 29 S, Ste 103, Alexandria, MN, 56308
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-6700.6500-500Medication Dispensing Systems Definition
Programs that supply electronic equipment for monitoring and dispensing medication. The device is filled with medication by the caregiver on a regular basis and can be set to remind the individual to open a drawer in the device and take the medication at a particular time each day. If the drawer is not opened at the scheduled time, the caregiver receives a message through the system that the individual has not responded. The equipment is usually attached to a personal emergency response system.
LH-6700.6500-550Medication Reminders Definition
Programs that call, send emails, texts and/or other direct communications in order to contact patients to remind them to take their medication. Also included are automated reminder systems, usually part of home automation systems, that can prompt about taking medicine as well as other activities such as doctor's appointments, turning off the stove and locking doors over an intercom. Other systems can remind users at home or away from home to take their medicine, and how much, by using an alarm wristwatch with text message and medical alert.