International Quality Homecare Corporation
International Quality Homecare - Corporate Office
Call for location
Non-medical care, supervision and assistance
The service is provided in the home of the person with a developmental disability or in the community to achieve increased independence. Personal Support provides direct help rather than training.
The person may use personal support to access community services and participate in integrated community activities.
Learn more about this service when paid for under Developmental Disabilities Waiver in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Memory and Cognitive Care
- Care for persons with a developmental disability or related condition
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
This service can be funded through a Brain Injury (BI) waiver, Community Alternative Care (CAC) waiver, Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI)waiver, or Developmental Disability (DD) waiver if the assessment shows the need and it is included in the service plan.
Under Waiver Reimagine, personal supports and adult companion are streamlining into one service called individualized home supports without training as of January 1, 2021 (or upon federal approval).
For more information about individualized home supports and the transition throughout 2021, please visit the Department of Human Services (DHS) manual page for individualized home supports and the FAQ section of the Waiver Reimagine website.
BI, CAC, CADI and DD waivers
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Chore Services
- Comprehensive Home Care License
- Employment Services (Waiver)
- Foster Care, Adult
- Foster Care, Child
- Homemaker Services
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Individual Community Living Supports (ICLS)
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS)
- In-Home Family Support
- Night Supervision
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Choice
- Prevocational Services
- Semi-Independent Living Services (SILS)
- Supported Living Services (SLS)
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-0500Attendant Services for People With Disabilities Definition
Programs that provide support for individuals with disabilities who need assistance with routine activities in or outside their homes.