Independent Lifestyles Incorporated
Individualized Home Supports (IHS)
215 N Benton Dr, Sauk Rapids, MN, 56379
Distance: 1506 Miles
Individualized Home Supports uses a person-centered approach to support what is important to and for a person. The service combines both training and supports into a single, flexible service.
About This Location
Support and training happens in four broad community living service areas:
* Community participation
* Healthy, safety and wellness
* Household management
* Adaptive skills
Individualized Home Supports expands upon how services are delivered to include both in-person and remote support service delivery. The remote support service delivery is real-time, two-way technology-based communication. This can include telephone calls, text messaging, and video conferencing.
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers and the Alternative Care Program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
Available to people on Brain Injury (BI), Community Alternative Care (CAC), and Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI) Waiver.
Under Waiver Reimagine, independent living skills with training and individualized home supports are streamlining into one service called individualized home supports with training as of January 1, 2021 (or upon federal approval).
For more information about individualized home supports and the transition throughout 2021, please visit the Department of Human Services (DHS) manual page for individualized home supports and the FAQ section of the Waiver Reimagine website.
Benton, Isanti, Kandiyohi, Meeker, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Sherburne, Stearns and Wright Counties
|Toll Free||(888) 529-0743|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Activities for People with Disabilities
- Advocacy - Disabilities
- Case Management (Waiver)
- Companionship - GRACE Program
- Employment Services (Waiver)
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Assessment
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Modification
- Errand Running and Shopping - GRACE Program
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Family Training
- Home Accessibility Modification
- House Cleaning - GRACE Program
- Housing Access Coordination
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Individual Community Living Supports (ICLS)
- In-Home Family Support
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Choice
- Transitional Services
- Transportation (Waiver)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Community Partner
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LR-3200Independent Living Skills Instruction Definition
Programs that assist people who have disabilities to learn the basic skills of daily living through individual and group counseling and instruction, experience and practice in coping with real or simulated life situational demands; or through the use of assistive devices, special equipment and specialized assistants. Services include but are not limited to training in the ability to travel about the community alone; to live independently in a private residence; to maintain health through self-care and use of medical services; to live within personal income; to maintain acceptable grooming and appearance; to deal with legal, family or social problems; and to cope with other requirements for successful independent living.
PH-0500Attendant Services for People With Disabilities Definition
Programs that provide support for individuals with disabilities who need assistance with routine activities in or outside their homes.