Independent Lifestyles Incorporated
Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Assessment
215 N Benton Dr, Sauk Rapids, MN, 56379
Distance: 2110 Miles
Home accessibility assessments:
* Determine the need for physical changes to the home due to disability or aging
* Ensure the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements are met
* Ensure the person's home accessibility needs are met
Home accessibility assessments are done by a certified professional that visits the home.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers and the Alternative Care Program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
Benton, Isanti, Kandiyohi, Meeker, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Sherburne, Stearns and Wright counties
|Toll Free||(888) 529-0743|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Activities for People with Disabilities
- Advocacy - Disabilities
- Case Management (Waiver)
- Companionship - GRACE Program
- Employment Services (Waiver)
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Modification
- Errand Running and Shopping - GRACE Program
- Family Caregiver Training and Education
- Family Training
- Home Accessibility Modification
- House Cleaning - GRACE Program
- Housing Access Coordination
- Housing Stabilization Services (HSS)
- Independent Living Skills (ILS) Training
- Individual Community Living Supports (ICLS)
- Individualized Home Supports (IHS)
- In-Home Family Support
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Choice
- Transitional Services
- Transportation (Waiver)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR) Community Partner
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-3000.3500Home Barrier Evaluation/Removal Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance in the form of labor and supplies for people with disabilities who need to install ramps, elevators, stair glides or lifts; widen doorways; install grab bars in showers and bathrooms; lower kitchen and other cabinets; or make other modifications in their homes or apartments to make them accessible. Also included are programs that assess the accessibility of homes and apartments of people who have disabilities and make recommendations regarding necessary modifications.
LR-1550Centers for Independent Living Definition
Consumer controlled, community based, cross disability, nonresidential agencies designed and operated within a local community by individuals with disabilities that provide an array of independent living services. All CILs provide five core services: information and referral, independent living skills training, peer counseling, individual and systems advocacy and transition. In addition, many CILs also offer transportation services, mobility training, personal assistance, housing and home modifications, recreation services, vocational programs, assistance in obtaining assistive technology equipment and other individualized services designed to increase and maintain independence.
TJ-0500Accessibility Information Definition
Programs that provide information about the accessibility of parks, airports, public buildings and other facilities for use by people who have restricted mobility. Also included are programs that provide general information about accessibility in home, work and community settings.
YJ-8750People With Disabilities/Health Conditions Definition
Individuals who have physical, sensory, developmental, cognitive, mental or emotional limitations, illnesses or injuries that affect their ability to engage in one or more major life activities. Disabilities and health conditions may be temporary or permanent, may be present at birth or occur at any point in a person's lifetime, and can be of different levels of severity.