Horizon Health, Inc.
Horizon Health Home Office and Service Center
26814 143rd St, Pierz, MN, 56364
Distance: 1491 Miles
Offers remote patient monitoring to help monitor vital signs at home, without the need for skilled nursing and at the client's convenience.
Connects health statistics, via Bluetooth, to a skilled nursing team who reviews information daily and can consult with a client physician when needed.
Communities of Brainerd, Harding, Motley, Little Falls, Pierz, Randall in central Minnesota
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- 24-Hour Emergency Assistance (Waiver)
- Adult Companion Services
- Caregiver Consultant
- Caregiver Education and Training
- Chore Services - Errands, Cleaning, Handyman (Faith in Action)
- Companionship - Faith in Action
- Environmental Accessibility Adaptations (EAA) Home Modification
- Healthy Aging Classes
- Homemaker Services
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA)
- Personal Support
- Specialized Equipment and Supplies
- Support Group - Caregivers, Memory Loss (Memory Care Cafe)
- Transportation - Faith in Action
- Transportation (Waiver)
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LV-8500.3000Home Telemedicine Definition
Programs that utilize computer technology and telecommunications equipment to provide patient education services and vital sign monitoring and assessment of home health care patients who have already been diagnosed in a standard medical setting. Home health care nurses can "videovisit" patients who remain in the comfort of their homes and listen to heart and lung sounds, observe wound healing processes, receive vital sign readings (such as blood glucose measurements, blood pressure readings and oxygen levels), monitor medication compliance and send patient-centered information (such as medication compliance reminders and patient education modules) directly to the patient's home.