Helping Hands Outreach
Free or Low-Cost Meals
Helping Hands Outreach - Main Office
531 Main St, Holdingford, MN, 56340
Distance: 1505 Miles
Program that provides a free or low cost meal to people in need
Provides three meals during the month:
* Weekly dining on Tuesdays at 12:00pm at the Holdingford City Center
* Monthly Lunch and Learn on the 4th Thursday of the month from 12:00pm - 2:00pm at the Holdingford American Legion
* Monthly Lunch and Learn on the 3rd Thursday of themonth from12:00pm - 2:00pm at the St. Stephen Church Hall
Area Served by County
- Stearns County
- Living At Home / Block Nurse
- Free / no cost to everyone
- People with low income
Free will offering
Within a five mile radius of the rural Stearns County communities of Holdingford, Opole, St. Anna, St. Anthony, St. Francis, St. Wendel and St. Stephen
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BD-5000.1500Congregate Meals/Nutrition Sites Definition
Programs that provide hot meals on a regular basis primarily for older adults who may be at risk for nutritional deficits and social isolation without assistance. Congregate meals are often combined with recreational, educational and social activities, and programs may include access to health services and/or information. Some programs are also open to caregivers, spouses and/or adults with disabilities.