Hearing Loss Services
HearingLife - Rochester
2700 Broadway Ave N, Rochester, MN, 55906
Distance: 1003 Miles
Audiology services for people who are hard of hearing or are impacted by hearing loss. Program can include evaluations, therapy, hearing aid fittings or other related services.
Offers digital hearing aids and accessories
Patients are offered:
* Hearing screening and consultation
* Demonstration and testing of different types of hearing aids
* Cleaning, reprogramming and maintenance of current hearing aids
Offers videos about at-home hearing aid maintenance and a preliminary online hearing test
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
- Deaf or hard-of-hearing
- Older adults
- HearingLife - Anoka 2850 Cutters Grove Ave, Ste 104, Anoka, MN, 55303
- HearingLife - Baxter 7656 Design Rd, Ste 300, Baxter, MN, 56425
- HearingLife - Buffalo 151 5th St NE, Ste 100, Buffalo, MN, 55313
- HearingLife - Burnsville 12940 Harriet Ave S, Ste 110, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- HearingLife - Cloquet 4 13th St, Cloquet, MN, 55720
- HearingLife - Duluth 2216 Mountain Shadow Dr, Village Square, Duluth, MN, 55811
- HearingLife - Edina 7300 Metro Blvd, Ste 140, Edina, MN, 55439
- HearingLife - Forest Lake 86 3rd St NW, Forest Lake, MN, 55025
- HearingLife - Glencoe 1130 Hennepin Ave N, Glencoe, MN, 55336
- HearingLife - Glenwood 12 6th Ave NW, Ste 103, Glenwood, MN, 56334
- HearingLife - Hastings 107 12th St W, Hastings, MN, 55033
- HearingLife - Hopkins Call for location, MN
- HearingLife - Inver Grove Heights 5972 Cahill Ave, Ste 103, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55076
- HearingLife - Mankato 99 Navaho Ave, Ste 103, Mankato, MN, 56001
- HearingLife - Maplewood 2785 White Bear Ave N, Ste 406, Maplewood, MN, 55109
- HearingLife - New Hope 7500 42nd Ave N, Ste B, New Hope, MN, 55427
- HearingLife - Plymouth 3021 Harbor Ln N, Ste 212, Plymouth, MN, 55447
- HearingLife - Red Wing 2835 S Service Dr, Ste 210, Red Wing, MN, 55066
- HearingLife - Roseville 1935 County Road B2 W, Ste 180, Roseville, MN, 55113
- HearingLife - Shakopee 327 Marschall Rd, Ste 200, Shakopee, MN, 55379
- HearingLife - St. Cloud 1411 W Saint Germain St, Ste 203, St. Cloud, MN, 56301
- HearingLife - St. Cloud (2nd) 4138 2nd St S, St. Cloud, MN, 56301
- HearingLife - Waconia 542 S Elm St, Waconia, MN, 55387
- HearingLife - Watertown 200 Lewis Ave S, Ste 220, Watertown, MN, 55388
- HearingLife - Willmar 1305 1st St S, Ste 1, Willmar, MN, 56201
- HearingLife - Winona 71 E 2nd St, Winona, MN, 55987
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LF-4900.2145Hearing Aid Evaluations Definition
Programs that determine the proper amplification equipment for individuals who have hearing impairments and/or which evaluate the adequacy of present equipment.
LF-4900.2150Hearing Screening Definition
Programs that offer hearing threshold tests for the purpose of identifying individuals whose ability to perceive sound falls outside the normal range. People who fail the screening test need an in-depth evaluation by an audiologist.
LH-0600.3000-300Hearing Aids Definition
Programs that pay for or provide amplification equipment for people who have impaired but correctable hearing. Included are hearing aids that are placed in the canal, in the ear (ITE or intraural), or behind the ear (BTE); eyeglasses aids; body aids; and vibrotactile aids which vibrate to assist the wearer to recognize speech and increase environmental awareness.
LR-8000.0500-030Audiological Evaluations Definition
Programs that establish the nature and extent of an individual's hearing loss in order to devise an appropriate treatment plan. Evaluations may include pure tone and speech audiometry which measure hearing in terms of reception of calibrated test tones or spoken words which are presented at controlled levels of intensity; impedence tests which measure the integrity of the middle ear system and rule out conductive pathology; and auditory brain stem tests which utilize equipment similar to an EKG to measure neurological activity in response to auditory stimuli.
YF-3200Hearing Loss Definition
A disruption in the normal hearing process that may occur in the outer, middle, or inner ear, which prevents sound waves from being converted to electrical signals and nerve impulses from being transmitted to the brain to be interpreted. Included are conductive hearing loss that results from abnormalities of the external ear and/or the ossicles of the middle ear; sensorineural hearing loss that results from malfunction of inner ear structures (i.e., cochlea); and central auditory dysfunction that results from damage or dysfunction at the level of the eighth cranial nerve, auditory brain stem, or cerebral cortex. Hearing loss may be present at birth (congenital) or become evident later in life (acquired); and may or may not preclude the normal development of language. The severity of hearing loss is measured in decibles (dB). The threshold or 0 dB mark for each frequency refers to the level at which typical young adults perceive a tone burst 50% of the time. Hearing is considered normal if an individual's thresholds are within 15 dB of normal thresholds. Severity of hearing loss is graded as mild (26-40 dB), moderate (41-55 dB), moderately severe (56-70 dB), severe (71-90 dB) and profound (90 dB).