Handi Medical Supply
Medical Equipment and Supplies
Handi Medical Supply - St. Paul
2505 University Ave W, Ste 1, St. Paul, MN, 55114
Distance: 1068 Miles
Sells medical equipment/supplies that are used for health-related issues
Durable Medical Equipment (DME) is used by people with a disability, ongoing health concerns or those recovering from home after a hospital stay.
Maintains a large on-site medical supply warehouse in the Twin Cities that is open to the public
* Will order and stock custom medical supply orders
* Handle special orders from numerous manufacturers upon request
* Has emergency repair services available 24/7
Licenses and Certifications
- Medicare Certified
Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Breast Prostheses and Accessories
- Canes and Crutches
- Commodes, Urinals, Bedpans
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) Devices
- Enteral Equipment and Supplies
- Enteral Nutrients
- Gastric Suction Pumps
- Heat and Cold Applications
- High Frequency Chest Wall Oscillation (HFCWO) Devices and Supplies
- Hospital Beds: Electric
- Hospital Beds: Manual
- Mechanical In-Exsufflation Devices
- Nebulizer Equipment and Supplies
- Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Pumps and Supplies
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulators (NMES) and Supplies
- Orthoses: Off-the-Shelf
- Ostomy Supplies
- Oxygen Equipment and Supplies
- Patient Lifts
- Penile Pumps
- Pneumatic Compression Devices and Supplies
- Respiratory Assist Devices (RADs)
- Respiratory Suction Pumps
- Seat Lift Mechanisms
- Support Surfaces: Pressure Reducing Beds, Mattresses and Pads
- Surgical Dressings
- Tracheotomy Supplies
- Traction Equipment
- Ultraviolet Light Devices and Supplies
- Urological Supplies
- Ventilators, Accessories and Supplies
- Voice Prosthetics
- Wheelchair Accessories: Standard Manual
- Wheelchair Accessories: Standard Power
- Wheelchair Seating and Cushions
- Wheelchairs (Standard Manual)
- Wheelchairs (Standard Power)
- Wheelchairs Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Manual
- Wheelchairs Accessories: Complex Rehabilitative Power
- Wheelchairs: Complex Rehabilitative Manual
- Wheelchairs: Complex Rehabilitative Power
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
A new customer form is available to start services.
Order online or by phone.
For some types of DMEs, a supplier that has been awarded a contract by Medicare must be used. To determine if Medicare will pay for DMEs from this provider, use the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) website to see if they are an approved provider.
Accept insurance, including Medical Assistance (MA), and private pay is also available
Showroom Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
Nationwide for mail order.
Delivery and equipment set-up is available in the Greater Twin Cities area - see service area at : https://www.handimedical.com/ServiceArea
|Toll Free||(800) 514-9979|
- Handi Medical Supply - Mankato 1400 Madison Ave, Ste 618, Mankato, MN, 56001
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LH-0600.1700Daily Living Aids Definition
Programs that pay for or provide equipment that has been especially designed or adapted to assist people who have physical disabilities to bathe, shave, dress, brush their teeth, comb their hair, prepare their meals, eat, drink, clean their homes and perform other daily tasks.
LH-0600.5000-970Wheelchairs/Wheeled Mobility Definition
Programs that provide special chairs with large wheels, some of which are power driven, that are used to transport patients or to provide increased mobility for people who are partially paralyzed or otherwise unable to walk. Also included are other types of personal wheeled transportation such as the Amigo.
LH-0650.0325Assistive Technology Equipment Repair Definition
Programs that provide maintenance and repair services for cognitive/learning aids, control and signaling aids, daily living aids, hearing augmentation aids, mobility aids, prosthetic/orthotic/seating devices, recreational aids, speech aids, visual/reading aids or other assistive aids.
LH-0650.0500Assistive Technology Equipment Sales Definition
Programs that sell new, used and/or reconditioned assistive technology products on a retail or discount basis.
LH-5000Medical Equipment/Supplies Definition
Programs that pay for or provide necessary in-home hospital equipment, monitoring devices, respiratory aids, prevention kits and other medical supplies that are required by people who want to prevent the transmission of an infectious disease, are coping with the effects of a chronic health condition or disability or are convalescing following surgery or illness. Included are programs that provide medical equipment on a loan basis as well as those that provide equipment that people can keep.