Gundersen St. Elizabeth's Hospital and Clinics
Gundersen St. Elizabeth's Hospital
1200 Grant Blvd W, Wabasha, MN, 55981
Distance: 977 Miles
Homemaker Services help with general household activities when a person is unable to manage the home, or when the person regularly responsible for these activities is temporarily absent or unable to manage the home.
About This Location
All licensed Homemaker services may provide:
* Help with routine household tasks and cleaning
* Monitoring safety and well-being
For people on the waivers or Alternative Care Program, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) or Home Management may be provided under the Homemaker service when providers have the appropriate level of licensure.
* Home Management
- Arranging for transportation
- Meal preparation
- Shopping for food, clothing and household supplies
- Simple household repairs
* Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Help with bathing, eating, dressing, mobility, transferring from bed to chair and toileting
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, the Alternative Care program, and the Essential Community Supports program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
If you have waiver funding, the support plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Assisted Living Facility
- Behavioral Health and Addiction
- Comprehensive Home Care License
- Customized Living Services
- Geriatric Services
- Night Supervision
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Personal Support
- Rural Health Clinic (Health Care Center)
- Swing Bed Services
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
PH-3300.3000Homemaker Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of trained homemakers who go into the homes of families whose routines have been disrupted by long or short-term illness, disability or other problems, and assume responsibility for routine household activities including menu planning, budgeting, shopping, child care, meal preparation, laundry and general household management including light housekeeping.