Gundersen St. Elizabeth's Hospital and Clinics
Assisted Living Facility
Gundersen St. Elizabeth's Hospital
1200 Grant Blvd W, Wabasha, MN, 55981
Distance: 977 Miles
An assisted living facility provides sleeping accommodations and assisted living services including, but not limited to:
* Assistance with dressing, eating, oral hygiene, hair care, grooming, using the bathroom, and bathing
* Preparing specialized diets ordered by a licensed health professional
* Medication management services
* Hands-on assistance with transfers and mobility
* Assisting the person with eating when they have complicated eating problems
* Providing other complex or specialty health care services
* Awake staff available 24/7 to respond to residents' health and safety needs
The Uniform Disclosure of Assisted Living Services and Amenities (UDALSA) and the Assisted Living Bill of Rights is available to all current and perspective clients as required by MN Statute 144G.
Select the link below to the see the UDALSA for this location which describes services, supports and amenities available at the facility.
- Assisted living capacity 11 - 50
- Number of Assisted Living rental units in building 46
- Personal care/home health
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- 24 hours a day
Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
|20255||Assisted Living||Minnesota Department of Health (MDH)||https://www.health.state.mn.us/facilities/regulation/assistedliving/udalsa/20255.pdf|
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
- Adult Companion Services
- Behavioral Health and Addiction
- Comprehensive Home Care License
- Customized Living Services
- Geriatric Services
- Homemaker Services
- Night Supervision
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
- Personal Support
- Rural Health Clinic (Health Care Center)
- Swing Bed Services
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-8400.6000-060Assisted Living Facilities Definition
Residential facilities specially constructed or converted to combine housing and supportive services in a "homelike" environment with the goal of maximizing the individual functioning and autonomy of residents. Assisted living facilities generally have private apartment-style accommodations with walk in showers, wide doors for wheelchair access, emergency pull cord systems and other special amenities; and offer the individualized array of personal care services which will allow each resident to function as independently as possible. Services vary from facility to facility, but usually include three meals a day with special diets, as required; housekeeping and linen services; personal laundry; social and recreational activities; transportation to medical appointments, stores and community services; money management assistance; assistance with toileting, bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility and other activities of daily living; medication management and administration; therapy and pharmacy services; and wellness and exercise programs. Assisted living facilities may be licensed by the state or may not require a license depending on the area in which they are located.