Behavioral Health and Addiction
Essentia Health - Polinsky Medical Rehabilitation Center
1600 Miller Trunk Hwy, Bldg C, Duluth, MN, 55811
Distance: 1510 Miles
Offers hospital-based mental health and substance use disorder services
Outpatient mental and behavioral health services, including:
* Psychology and psychotherapy
* Substance abuse treatment
* Adult, adolescent, and family services
* Assessment and evaluation
* Referral for psychiatry (including medication) - offered on site at some locations
* Adolescent partial inpatient hospitalization for teens 12 - 21 who are struggling with issues such as depression, suicide, anxiety, anger, fear, violence and emotional pain
* Inpatient psychiatric care
* Adult partial hospitalization care
* Neuropsychology assessment and treatment
Mental Health Services
- Geriatric counseling
- Medicaid (Medical Assistance)
- Private health insurance
- Private pay
Essentia Health accepts most insurance for covered services for eligible individuals, including Medical Assistance (MA) and Medicare.
Billing concerns or questions - if there is concern about being able to pay a bill, please call or visit the billing office right away to learn about options, which may include interest-free payment plans, fee reductions and/or Community Care for people who qualify.
St. Louis County
- Essentia Health - Ada Clinic 201 9th St W, Ada, MN, 56510
- Essentia Health - Amberwing 615 Pecan Ave, Duluth, MN, 55811
- Essentia Health - Deer River Clinic 115 10th Ave NE, Ste A, Deer River, MN, 56636
- Essentia Health - Duluth - Miller-Dwan Building 502 E 2nd St, Duluth, MN, 55805
- Essentia Health - Duluth Clinic - 2nd Street Building 502 E 2nd St, Duluth, MN, 55805
- Essentia Health - Duluth Clinic - 3rd Street Building 400 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN, 55805
- Essentia Health - Duluth Clinic and Pharmacy - 1st Street Building 420 E 1st St, Duluth, MN, 55805
- Essentia Health - Ely Clinic 300 W Conan St, Ely, MN, 55731
- Essentia Health - Fosston Clinic 900 Hilligoss Blvd SE, Fosston, MN, 56542
- Essentia Health - Hermantown Clinic and Pharmacy 4855 W Arrowhead Rd, Hermantown, MN, 55811
- Essentia Health - International Falls Clinic and Pharmacy 2501 Keenan Dr, International Falls, MN, 56649
- Essentia Health - Lakeside Clinic and Pharmacy 4621 E Superior St, Duluth, MN, 55804
- Essentia Health - Lakewalk Clinic and Pharmacy 1502 London Rd, Duluth, MN, 55812
- Essentia Health - Northern Pines Clinic 5211 Highway 110, Aurora, MN, 55705
- Essentia Health - Park Rapids Clinic 705 Pleasant Ave S, Park Rapids, MN, 56470
- Essentia Health - Proctor Clinic 211 S Boundary Ave, Proctor, MN, 55810
- Essentia Health - South University Clinic 1702 University Dr S, Fargo, ND, 58103
- Essentia Health - St. Mary's Medical Center 402 E 2nd St, Duluth, MN, 55805
- Essentia Health - Virginia Clinic and Pharmacy 1101 9th St N, Virginia, MN, 55792
- Essentia Health - Walker Clinic 110 Michigan Ave W, Ste D, Walker, MN, 56484
- Essentia Health - West Duluth Clinic and Pharmacy 4212 Grand Ave, Duluth, MN, 55807
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Brainerd Clinic and Pharmacy 2024 S 6th St, Brainerd, MN, 56401
- Essentia Health St. Joseph's - Brainerd Medical Center 523 N 3rd St, Brainerd, MN, 56401
- Essentia Health St. Mary's - Detroit Lakes Clinic 1027 Washington Ave, Detroit Lakes, MN, 56501
- Essentia Health St. Mary's - Superior 3500 Tower Ave, Superior, WI, 54880
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
Programs that are staffed by specialists who have expertise in the branches of medicine and/or psychology that are concerned with the evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of individuals with suspected organic brain or central nervous system disorders such as traumatic brain injuries, seizure disorders, brain tumors or Alzheimer's disease.
RP-5000Mental Health Evaluation Definition
Programs that provide screening, diagnostic and treatment planning services for people who are experiencing acute or chronic psychiatric problems. Included is a continuum of assessment services ranging from a comprehensive psychiatric or psychological evaluation to the administration of one or a combination of psychological tests to examine a particular personality variable. Services may be provided in a variety of settings including hospitals and community-based clinics.
RP-6400.8000-620Psychiatric Day Treatment Definition
Programs that provide a therapeutic environment for individuals who have acute or chronic mental or emotional disturbances, who do not require full-time hospital care but who can benefit from a structured environment for some portion of the day or week. Services may include individual, group and/or family therapy; social and recreational activities; and a range of adjunctive therapies. Psychiatric day treatment programs may be offered by freestanding day treatment facilities, by psychiatric hospitals or by psychiatric units in general acute care hospitals.
Individuals who are age 18 and older but who are not yet considered older adults.
YF-5000Mental Illness/Emotional Disabilities Definition
An alteration in thinking, mood or behavior or some combination of those that either creates distress or interferes with people's relationships or their ability function.