Dakota County Community Development Agency (CDA)
Senior Housing Program
River Heights Terrace
1720 Thompson Ave, South St. Paul, MN, 55075-1492
Publicly Owned Subsidized Housing for Older Adults provides low-rent housing to older adult households with low incomes who are eligible. The rental amount paid by the resident is often determined based on the resident's income. Some housing has a low, fixed rent amount.
The Senior Housing Program is designed for adults age 55+. All of the buildings offer one- and two-bedroom apartments and are equipped with amenities such as a community room with kitchen, sitting areas, library areas, laundry facilities, emergency call systems and underground heated parking.
Building features include:
* Emergency call systems
* Underground heated parking
* Elevator and laundry facilities
* Sitting and library areas
* Community room with kitchen
* Water, heat, sewer and trash included in rent
* Requires a security deposit
* Secured building
Seniors age 55+ who meet income guidelines
Applications for the Senior Housing Program are available at the Community Development Agency (CDA) office located at 1228 Town Centre Drive, Eagan between the hours of 8:00am and 4:00pm, weekdays. To request an application by mail, call (651) 675-4440.
See their website for rent details for each property and bedroom size. Income limits and rents are subject to change.
|Main - Intake||(651) 675-4514|
- Argonne Hills Lakeville, MN, 55044
- Cahill Commons 5840 Cahill Ave, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55076-1639
- Cambrian Commons 14740 S Robert Trl, Rosemount, MN, 55068-3126
- Cameo Place 3101 Lower 147th St W, Rosemount, MN, 55068-4428
- Carmen Court 5825 Carmen Ave, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 55076-4494
- Cobblestone Square 15848 Emperor Ave, Apple Valley, MN, 55124-7878
- Colleen Loney Manor 1675 Livingston Ave, West St. Paul, MN, 55118-5920
- Cortland Square 7385 157th St W, Apple Valley, MN, 55124-5104
- Crossroads Commons 17725 Glasgow Ave, Lakeville, MN, 55044-5299
- Dakota Heights 337 15th Ave N, South St. Paul, MN, 55075-4500
- Eagle Ridge Place 12600 Eagle Ridge Dr, Burnsville, MN, 55337-7529
- Haskell Court 140 Haskell St E, West St. Paul, MN, 55118-1520
- Hillcrest Pointe Cahill Ave E, Inver Grove Heights, MN
- Lakeside Pointe 1200 Town Centre Dr, Eagan, MN, 55123-1345
- Main Street Manor 8725 209th St W, Lakeville, MN, 55044-6441
- Mississippi Terrace 301 Ramsey St, Hastings, MN, 55033-1200
- Oakwoods East 2061 Park Center Dr, Eagan, MN, 55122-2592
- Oakwoods of Eagan 2065 Park Center Dr, Eagan, MN, 55122-3031
- O'Leary Manor 1220 Town Centre Dr, Eagan, MN, 55123-2335
- Orchard Square 7375 157th St W, Apple Valley, MN, 55124-5104
- Park Ridge Place 330 E Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, MN, 55337-3688
- Parkview Plaza 730 S Plaza Dr, Mendota Heights, MN, 55120-1500
- Rivertown Court 1791 S Frontage Rd, Hastings, MN, 55033-2671
- The Dakotah 900 Robert St S, West St. Paul, MN, 55118-1444
- Thompson Heights 1350 Thompson Ave, South St. Paul, MN, 55075-2550
- Valley Ridge 1921 W Burnsville Pkwy, Burnsville, MN, 55337-4233
- Vermillion River Crossing Farmington, MN
- Village Commons 720 Linden St, Mendota Heights, MN, 55118-1157
- Winsor Plaza 20827 Howland Ave W, Lakeville, MN, 55044-8040
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BH-7000.4600-600Public Housing Definition
Housing developments or scattered single family dwellings that are owned and managed by local housing authorities and rented to income and program eligible individuals and families, including older adults and people with disabilities. The units are governed by federal regulations which determine the application process, eligibility requirements, and tenant payment and lease obligations. Eligible households pay approximately 30% of their adjusted gross income for rent.
BH-8300.3000Housing Authorities Definition
City, county, or state housing offices that provide information about eligibility for and vacancies in the subsidized housing properties that are under their jurisdiction. Housing authorities accept Section 8 applications, provide Section 8 vouchers, make approved Section 8 rental payments and administer public housing communities while in certain rural areas, the housing finance agency may play this role.
YB-8000Older Adults Definition
Individuals who are age 50, 55, 60, 62 or 65 or older depending on the minimum age for qualifying as an older adult which varies by program.
YL-3300.4500Low Income Definition
Individuals or families whose annual income is between 150 and 200% of poverty level for their family size.