Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Part of Allina Health
Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Owatonna
2250 NW 26th St, Owatonna Hospital, Owatonna, MN, 55060
Distance: 1005 Miles
A driving assessment that evaluates a person's ability to drive a car.
They are typically done for older individuals or people with disabilities.
Evaluation and training for vehicle adaptation, driving evaluation and behind the wheel instruction for people with disabilities and seniors. The comprehensive evaluation is done by an occupational therapist and an experienced driver evaluator.
- Private pay
People with physical disabilities and speech, vision or hearing impairments, and seniors throughout the Midwest.
Fees vary with specific services. Driver Assessment and Training at Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute is typically self-pay. In some cases, funding may be available through the Minnesota Division of Rehabilitation Services, Workers' Compensation insurance, school systems and Medicaid waivers. A discount on evaluations is available for American Automobile Association (AAA) members.
- Courage Kenny Kids - Coon Rapids 3960 Coon Rapids Blvd NW, Ste 123, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Associates - Golden Valley 3915 Golden Valley Rd, Golden Valley, MN, 55422
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Associates - Stillwater - St. Croix 1460 Curve Crest Blvd W, Stillwater, MN, 55082
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Burnsville 12400 Portland Ave, Ste 140, Burnsville, MN, 55337
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - Forest Lake 1467 Lake St S, Ste 300, Forest Lake, MN, 55025
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute - New Ulm 1324 5th St N, New Ulm Medical Center, New Ulm, MN, 56073
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Buffalo 101 14th St NE, Fitness Center, Buffalo, MN, 55313
- Courage Kenny Sports & Physical Therapy - Isanti 300 5th Ave NE, Ste 200, Isanti, MN, 55040
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LF-4900.1730Driving Evaluation Definition
Programs that evaluate the motor and cognitive functioning of elderly individuals or people with disabilities to determine the person's ability to drive. Some programs may also recommend vehicle modifications that will enable the individual to continue to drive.
PL-7400.1900-500Mature Driver Training Definition
Programs that offer courses for older adults which focus on safe driving practices for this population. People who successfully complete the course may receive certificates that make them eligible for reduced motor vehicle liability insurance.