Central Community Transit (CCT)
Local Bus Service
Olivia Transit Office
612 E Lincoln Ave, Olivia, MN, 56277
Distance: 1445 Miles
Bus transportation that provides rides to people within a city, county or region
Transportation for the general public for a fee using accessible buses, providing many transportation options for all residents (adults, children, youth, elderly and individuals with disabilities), including:
* Fixed Flexible Route: A route that will deviate to pick up at any location within 3/4 of a mile (or 10 blocks) from any of the scheduled route stops
* Demand Response Rides (Dial-a-Ride): A route that is directed based on the ridership demands. This type of route generally has a base route with more flexibility than that of a fixed flexible route
* Same Day Service: Bus routes are available at times to pick up passengers on the same day for an additional fee above the base fare
* Saturday and Sunday Service: Fixed flexible route service on weekends, within the city limits of Willmar. Passenger pick-ups that deviate from the city route must be pre-scheduled the day before (the dispatcher center is closed).
Transportation Area Served by County
- Renville County
Available to the public
6:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Thursday
6:00am - 4:30pm, Friday
|Toll Free||(800) 450-7964|
- Central Community Transit (CCT) 1320 22nd St SW, Willmar, MN, 56201
- Litchfield Transit Office 812 E Ripley St, Litchfield, MN, 55355
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
BT-4500.4700-500Local Bus Transit Services Definition
Organizations that provide fixed-route mass transit services that utilize buses to transport people within the limits of a city, a metropolitan area, a county or a multicounty region or to move people from outlying areas into a city or metropolitan area. With traditional fixed-route services, buses run along an established path at preset times picking up passengers at designated bus stops. Variations include express fixed-route services with fewer stops; deviated-fixed route services which allow vehicles to deviate from the fixed route to pick up passengers at other specific locations, e.g., places of employment or child care centers, while keeping to a timetable for scheduled stops; point-deviation services which allow vehicles to stop at scheduled stops per a timetable but pick up passengers with advanced reservations between scheduled stops; and arrangements in which vehicles have no fixed stops but allow riders to hail a vehicle which travels along a fixed route and request a drop-off anywhere along the route.