Pregnancy Support Services
Birthright of Winona
920 W 5th St, Winona, MN, 55987-5120
Distance: 954 Miles
Supportive services for pregnant women typically include:
* Pregnancy testing
* Pregnancy counseling
* Emotional support
* Referrals to community sources
Services are always free, absolutely confidential, and available to any woman regardless of age, race, religion, marital status, or financial situation.
* Friendship and emotional support
* Non-judgmental, confidential help
* Free pregnancy testing
* Maternity and Baby clothes (availability by location varies)
* Medical supports
* Financial and/or employment resources
* Education assistance
* Social assistance
* Professional counseling
* Legal, medical, and education referrals
* Pregnancy and childbirth
* Prenatal development
* Parenting skills, child care, and child safety
* Career development and/or continuing education
* Community programs and/or social assistance
Birthright is a nonprofit organization and is not involved in any religious movement, political activities, or lobbying. They are not a medical clinic and therefore to not make abortion referrals nor do they distribute birth control.
- Free / no cost to everyone
Serves all Minnesota residents
Call the toll-free Birthright Helpline at (800) 550-4900 and talk to someone 24/7.
Services are free.
11:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Thusday; 12:00pm - 2:00pm, Friday - Saturday
Winona and surrounding area
|Toll Free - Helpline||(800) 550-4900||24/7|
- Birthright 830 Broadway Ave S, Rochester, MN, 55904-6443
- Birthright of Brainerd 401 W Laurel St, Ste B, Brainerd, MN, 56401-3970
- Birthright of Coon Rapids 11464 Robinson Dr NW, Coon Rapids, MN, 55433-3983
- Birthright of Duluth 407 E 3rd St, St. Mary's Hospital, Duluth, MN, 55805-1984
- Birthright of Hutchinson 218 Main St S, Ste 132, Hutchinson, MN, 55350-2547
- Birthright of LaCrosse 115 5th Ave S, Ste 406, La Crosse, WI, 54601-4096
- Birthright of Mankato 330 Stadium Rd, Ste 201B, Mankato, MN, 56001-5127
- Birthright of Marshall 348 W Main St, Marshall, MN, 56258-1394
- Birthright of Minneapolis 825 Nicollet Mall, Ste 702, Medical Arts Building, Minneapolis, MN, 55402-2613
- Birthright of Moorhead 715 11th St N, Ste 103C, Moorhead, MN, 56560-2001
- Birthright of Owatonna 140 1/2 E Rose St, Owatonna, MN, 55060-2424
- Birthright of St. Paul 299 Snelling Ave N, St. Paul, MN, 55104-3939
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
LJ-2000.6500-700Pro-Life Pregnancy Counseling Definition
Programs that encourage individuals whose plans for their pregnancies are uncertain to consider alternatives to abortion including relinquishing the children for adoption or raising the children themselves.
LJ-2000.6750Pregnancy Testing Definition
Programs that utilize laboratory procedures to determine whether an individual is pregnant or which provide access to devices for establishing pregnancy that people can use at home.
YB-9000Young Adults Definition
Individuals who are generally between the ages of 18 and 25 depending on the ages that specific programs use for qualification.