Bed Bug Remediation
12053 285th St, Lindstrom, MN, 55045
Distance: 1523 Miles
Chore Services include help to keep your home clean, sanitary, and safe. These services are more heavy-duty than homemaker services.
Provides bed bug extermination services
About This Location
* Moving large furniture
* Snow removal
* Dumpster rental or refuse disposal
* Extermination and pest control
* General indoor and outdoor home maintenance - snow removal, lawn care, etc.
* Grocery delivery
* Heavy household chores - securing loose rugs, washing floors, windows and walls
* Moving or removing large household items and heavy appliances in order to provide safe access to and exit from the home
* Packing the person's belongings
* Rearranging or securing household items in order to prevent injuries or falls
If you have waiver, Alternative Care (AC) or Essential Community Supports (ECS) program funding, the service plan (based on an assessment of your needs) determines which services are funded through your waiver or program
Learn more about this service when paid for under the waivers, AC or ECS program in the Community-Based Services Manual.
- Alternative Care Waiver (AC)
- Brain Injury Waiver (BI)
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion Waiver (CADI)
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver
- Developmental Disabilities Waiver (DD)
- Elderly Waiver (EW)
- Essential Community Supports (ECS)
- Private pay
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
This provider does not offer other services or resources at this location.
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
JP-6500.6500Pest Control Services Definition
Programs that investigate established infestations of insects, rodents and other pests which may endanger the health of the community or cause damage to homes and other structures, crops and gardens; provide abatement services or appropriate poisons or repellents; and/or offer advice and guidance regarding steps individual property owners can take to eradicate infestations.
JP-6500.6500-085Bed Bug Control Definition
Programs that investigate complaints from the public about bed bug infestations, inspect affected property to determine the extent of the problem and provide eradication services or advice and necessary poisons for eradication. Bed bugs are small parasitic insects that feed on the blood of mammals and birds. They live in mattresses, linens, and headboards, as well as in the walls, flooring, and other furniture in areas where people sleep in homes, hotels, and other dwellings; and while they do not transmit disease, their bites can cause large, itchy welts on the skin. Bed beg infestations are considered a public health nuisance and should be reported to the authorities.
PH-3300.2750Home Maintenance and Minor Repair Services Definition
Programs that provide assistance for people who need to do routine maintenance on their homes or make minor repairs.
PH-3300.3100Housekeeping Assistance Definition
Programs that offer the services of workers who go into people's homes and help with house cleaning chores.