Job Search Assistance
601 E St NW, Washington, DC, 20049
Distance: 1233 Miles
Job search services may include:
* Job interview training
* Writing a resume
* Vocational assessment
* Job placement assistance
* List of available employment opportunities
Free employment resources provide help to older workers.
* Articles and information about job hunting, applying for jobs, and job trends
* Tips about resumes and interviews
* List of employers that say they value experienced workers
* Online skill-building courses
* Changing careers
- Free / no cost to eligible clients
- Older adults
This provider does not offer this service at other locations.
Other Services or resources
Taxonomy Terms Used: Clicking a taxonomy term from the list below launches a new search.
ND-2000.6500-340Job Interview Training Definition
Programs that provide individual or group training for people who want to learn to be effective in job interview situations.
ND-2000.6500-700Resume Preparation Assistance Definition
Programs that provide individual or group training for people who want to learn to present their skills, education and previous work experience effectively in a written resume or vita.
ND-3500.3600Job Search/Placement Definition
Programs that maintain listings of available employment opportunities and assign a staff member to help people who are searching for a position to choose and obtain the most suitable option.